Comcast And Time Warner Just Exposed Apple's Plans To Build A New TV Box
In a new FCC filing from Comcast and Time Warner about the companies' impending merger, there's mention that Apple is developing a new version of the Apple TV.Here's the key paragraph, with the most important part in bold:
Earlier reports and rumors suggested that Apple was working with Time Warner to deliver content to the new Apple TV box. According to 9to5Mac's Mark Gurman, the new Apple TV was supposed to launch within the first half of 2014. However, it's possible that the Comcast/Time Warner merger has delayed the Apple TV launch.
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products
- Infosys plans to hire 25,000 freshers over the next 12 months — a 26% boost for campus hiring in India
- IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals have won 11 matches each in the 22 times they clashed