Comcast employees are protesting Trump in the streets of Philadelphia
Several Comcast employees walked out of the company's Philadelphia headquarters to protest President Trump's immigration ban from seven predominately Muslim countries.
The protest echoes the one we saw from about 2,000 Google employees earlier this week.
We've reached out to Comcast for comment and more details on the protest. We'll continue to update this post as the story develops.
Meanwhile, here's what we're seeing on Twitter:
Employees of Comcast in Philadelphia are walking out in protest against trumps immigration order. pic.twitter.com/hk69WdH088- Bianca Portillo (@BiancaAmarilis) February 2, 2017
- DGCA slaps ₹10L fine on Go Air for leaving behind 55 passengers at B'luru airport
- Vedanta Q3 net profit drops 41% on higher input costs
- ED attaches 32 properties worth ₹70 crore in fraudulent TDS refund case
- RRR surpasses Cruise’s Top Gun 2 & Spielberg’s The Fabelmans in the top 10 movies of 2022
- Weekend OTTs: Ayushmann Khurrana’s ‘An Action Hero’ to ghost hunts with ‘Lockwood and Co’