Comcast employees are protesting Trump in the streets of Philadelphia
Several Comcast employees walked out of the company's Philadelphia headquarters to protest President Trump's immigration ban from seven predominately Muslim countries.
The protest echoes the one we saw from about 2,000 Google employees earlier this week.
We've reached out to Comcast for comment and more details on the protest. We'll continue to update this post as the story develops.
Meanwhile, here's what we're seeing on Twitter:
Employees of Comcast in Philadelphia are walking out in protest against trumps immigration order. pic.twitter.com/hk69WdH088- Bianca Portillo (@BiancaAmarilis) February 2, 2017
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI