Conor McGregor signed a new deal for 5 more fights - here are 11 potential opponents he could meet in the octagon
On Saturday, Conor McGregor will make his return to the UFC with a fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov for the lightweight title.
Steven Ryan/Getty Images
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe fight has the potential to be the biggest in the history of the sport, with McGregor far and away the biggest star in UFC history and Nurmagomedov an undefeated champion. But regardless of what happens on Saturday, it's not the last we'll be seeing of McGregor in the octagon.
AdvertisementHaving agreed to at least five more fights with the UFC, McGregor is likely to be a staple of the company through 2020, and will undoubtedly be headlining every event that features him - all that he needs is a worthy opponent.
Below we go through 11 potential opponents for the remaining fights of McGregor's UFC career.
Now check out McGregor's journey to the top of the UFC
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution