Consumer Reports says these are the best cars of 2015
Every year, Consumer Reports and its team of expert evaluators test and scrutinize virtually every car sold in the United States. Out those cars, there are a select few that stand above the rest and join the vaunted group of vehicles known as Consumer Reports' Top Picks.
To become a Top Pick, a car must excel at the publication's track tests, offer average or better reliability and perform effectively in government or industry crash tests.
For 2015, Consumer Reports has selected 10 cars ranging from an environmentally friendly hybrid to a family minivan. Of the 10 cars selected, six come from Japanese manufactures, three come from American firms and one hails from Germany.
So here they are, Consumer Reports' Top Picks of 2015.
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- This frequent flyer who's been 'skiplagging' for a decade says she has 'no remorse and no angst'
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL
- RBI’s gold holdings jump over 17% to a whopping ₹2,30,734 crore