Costco's new credit card has some of the best rewards in the market
Paul Sakuma/AP Images
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
The new Costco Visa card will offer 4% cash back on eligible gas purchases (on up to $7,000 per year, then 1% back); 3% back on restaurant and travel purchases; 2% back on Costco and Costco.com purchases, and 1% back everywhere else.That's a much better deal than the American Express card, which offered 3% cash back on gas (up to $4,000), 2% back on restaurants and travel, and 1% back everywhere else, Fortune reports.
In fact, the new Visa card offers some of the best rewards of any card in the market, according to Sean McQuay, a credit card expert for Nerdwallet.McQuay told the Chicago Tribune that the Visa card offers the best cash-back rates on gas, restaurants, and travel.There is no annual fee on the Visa Card but shoppers must pay for a $55 annual Costco membership to use the card.
Costco customers who have the current American Express card will receive the new Visa card in the mail in May, according to Citigroup.
- Let budget bring resurgence, TN CM Stalin advises officials
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu bags bronze medal in women's singles badminton for India
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore
- Policy ignition: India's satellite navigation sector set for higher growth trajectory
- COVID-19 cases in Kerala are spiking due to good detection, better reporting and early easing of restrictions