Crack the most dreaded interview question in 4 steps
In a job
Shitanshu Prasad, an executive at
“We are more eager to see the candidate engaging with us,” he said, rather than just blabbering about himself.
He gave this 4 step solution.
1. Show teamwork. “What is more important is whether they can work in a team or not,” said Shitanshu.
This is the reason why we have a group discussion where more than our logic, the employer sees whether we can work in a team or not.
2. Be free and frank with the employer and the team. “When we ask them this question, we focus more on the aspirations that the candidate holds for himself in the company,” he said.
3. Ask what the company has to offer.
“If the candidate is interested in seeing whether the company can offer him/her the opportunities which can help them to meet their aspirations shows his interest in the organisation,” he added.
4. Ask questions. Often the candidates are passive. Few will have the courage to ask the interviewers, “Now that you have a lot of questions, can I ask some questions?”
But asking this shows courage which is the second most important quality after team-work.
“If he or she asks me about the organisation, immediately the candidate is able to establish a bond with the company,” concluded Shitanshu.
(Image credits: indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Best TKL mechanical keyboards in India
- Buy Premium 2.1 channel speakers for audiophiles
- Best artificial flowers for living room decoration in India
- This Ethereum-based metaverse is letting crypto fans own land on the Red Planet, even though international space laws would disagree
- Unemployment rate in India sees a dip after a month