Cristiano Ronaldo's bullet header failed to push Juventus into Champions League semi-final, as Ajax killed the experienced Italians with its young and hungry kids
- Donny van de Beek and Matthijs de Ligt, two of Ajax's youngest but brightest talents, just duped Juventus.
- Cristiano Ronaldo got on the scoresheet early on, but he has just been dumped out of the UEFA Champions League by a European upstart.
- Ajax defeated Juventus 2-1 on Tuesday, 3-2 on aggregate, and progresses to the semi-final stage of the tournament.
- Read more of Business Insider's coverage for the 2018-2019 soccer season right here.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Cristiano Ronaldo's Juventus team just got dumped out of the UEFA Champions League by Ajax, a European upstart wrecking its way through the continent's biggest soccer tournament.