Cristiano Ronaldo's bullet header failed to push Juventus into Champions League semi-final, as Ajax killed the experienced Italians with its young and hungry kids
- Donny van de Beek and Matthijs de Ligt, two of Ajax's youngest but brightest talents, just duped Juventus.
- Cristiano Ronaldo got on the scoresheet early on, but he has just been dumped out of the UEFA Champions League by a European upstart.
- Ajax defeated Juventus 2-1 on Tuesday, 3-2 on aggregate, and progresses to the semi-final stage of the tournament.
- Read more of Business Insider's coverage for the 2018-2019 soccer season right here.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Cristiano Ronaldo's Juventus team just got dumped out of the UEFA Champions League by Ajax, a European upstart wrecking its way through the continent's biggest soccer tournament.More follows…Advertisement
- Health Ministry launches portal for info on vaccine, clinical trials
- Elon Musk's SpaceX will launch another 60 Starlink internet satellites into Earth’s orbit tonight
- Farmers protest in India intensify — Kerala MP and Punjab CM to move the Supreme Court, three Punjab BJP leaders resign
- Best smartphones with 256GB of internal storage
- Maharashtra’s restaurants and bars are likely to reopen for dine-in services