CRYPTO INSIDER: Exchanges are racing to hire enough staff
ANTHONY WALLACE/AFP/Getty Images)
Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider's roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.A slew of crypto exchanges are looking to hire in order to keep up with explosive demand for digital assets. Coinbase, Kraken, and Circle are all preparing to double their head count in 2018.
In the news:
- The iced tea company that pivoted to blockchain finally hired a board member with crypto expertise as it fights fraud accusations
- Litecoin is on track to be the top performing cryptocurrency in February
- Bill Gates says cryptocurrency is 'a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way'
- The financial watchdog charged with regulating bitcoin futures just gave its employees the green light to trade crypto
- JACK DORSEY: Square 'is not stopping at buying and selling' bitcoin
- Crypto has a ways to go before reaching its full potential, BlackRock's Chief Investment Strategist writes
Join Business Insider's Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss cryptocurrencies and blockchain with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
- Farmer unions cancel Budget day march to Parliament, but say their agitation will continue
- 9 people died and 16 hospitalised out of 23,28,779 people vaccinated till now in India, but Additional Secretary, Health, said that none of the deaths are linked to the Covid-19 vaccination
- Naidu reviews arrangements for Budget Session of Parliament
- Budget day march to Parliament cancelled by farmer unions
- Sabyasachi sells 51% stake to Aditya Birla Fashion