CRYPTO INSIDER: Meet the first blockchain religion
Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider's roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
No, this isn't a joke. There is really a blockchain-based religion now. Here's what you need to know about Matt Liston, his religion called "0xΩ.", and why he refutes the claim that he's a "cryptoprophet."
Here are the current crypto prices:
And today's news:
- Everything you need to know about Tether, the cryptocurrency academics claim was used to manipulate bitcoin
- Here's why Amazon could launch its own cryptocurrency
- A little-known business at Robinhood has exploded, and now it's launching a service to go after the most serious traders
- The FCA just sent a warning letter about cryptos
- Cryptocurrency experts have slashed their year-end forecast for Bitcoin by more than 50%
New to Crypto Insider? Business Insider has a ton of articles to get you caught up to speed, including:
- How to buy and sell major cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple's XRP
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider's Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.