CRYPTO INSIDER: VC's still have no idea how to play cryptos
Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider's roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
'What the hell do you do with them?': Venture capitalists are still trying to figure out their crypto strategy.
In the news:
- Cryptojacking saw an explosion in the first quarter of 2018 - and your devices could be affected
- BANK OF ENGLAND: 'Cryptographic technologies have significant potential to benefit the financial system'
- LINE is launching a crypto exchange
- Here's how long bitcoin investors plan to hold on
New to Crypto Insider? Business Insider has a ton of articles to get you caught up to speed, including:
- How to buy and sell major cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple's XRP
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider's Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts