Bitcoin mining firm Core Scientific is going public via SPAC in a $4.3 billion deal
miningfirm Core Scientificis going public via a SPAC in a deal that values the combined entity at $4.3 billion.
- The mining firm will merge with Power and Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Company.
- Core Scientific operates proprietary mining facilities and hosts digital asset mining hardware for customers.
View all Offers
- 17% OFF
Mi Smart Band 5 – India’s No. 1 Fitness Band, 1.1-inch AMOLED Color Display, Magnetic Charging, 2 Weeks Battery Life, Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI), Women’s Health Tracking₹ 2499₹ 2999Buy On
- 25% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M31 (Ocean Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 14999₹ 19999Buy On
- 75% OFF
OFIXO Multi-Purpose Laptop Table/Study Table/Bed Table/Foldable and Portable Wooden/Writing Desk (Wooden)₹ 492₹ 1999Buy On
- 62% OFF
Boya BYM1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone with 20ft Audio Cable (Black)₹ 750₹ 1995Buy On
- 63% OFF
Samsung EVO Plus 64GB microSDXC UHS-I 100MB/s Full HD & 4K UHD Memory Card with Adapter (MB-MC64HA)₹ 699₹ 1899Buy On
The firm mined 755
The merger is expected to be completed in the fourth quarter of 2021. Shares of Power and Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Company have jumped as high as 2% since the close Tuesday before the transaction was announced.
- Axis Bank, Tata Motors, L&T and other top stocks to watch out for on July 27
- Canon’s new patent hints at a telephoto lens attachment for smartphones under development
- Kerala-based ESAF Small Finance Bank looks to raise ₹998 crore through IPO
- Meet BeachBot, a beach rover that uses AI to remove cigarette butts from beaches
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on health and household products