Blockchain.com is launching an NFT marketplace and has opened a waitlist for users as the digital collectibles market booms
Blockchain.comis launching its NFTmarketplace in the coming weeks.
- Users can sign up for a waitlist to get first access to buy, sell, and hold NFTs within the app.
View all Offers
- 30% OFF
Arrow Men's Cotton Blend Crew Neck Sweatshirt (ASAASS3989_Dk. Blue_Medium)₹ 750₹ 1499Buy On
- 72% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Parka Hoodie (MS 21 SMU_Tan_XXL)₹ 2299₹ 2299Buy On
- 13% OFF
Rupa Thermocot Boys' Plain Cotton Thermal Set (AGNIKIDSRNFSTSOE_Blue_65)₹ 434₹ 434Buy On
- 67% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Men's Fleece Sweatshirt (602Q_Maroon_M)₹ 524₹ 1599Buy On
- 17% OFF
Rupa Unisex-Child Jon Kids Premium Thermal Full Sleeve BLUE-60 Base Layer Top (RNFS Vest_Blue_60Cm)₹ 259₹ 259Buy On
A new marketplace for non-fungible tokens is coming soon to Blockchain.com.
Users of the crypto-trading app can now sign up for the waiting list, the company said in a Thursday blog post. In the coming weeks, people will be able to buy, sell and store NFTs in their Blockchain.com wallet, the company said.
"We want to make accessing the NFT market as easy as accessing the
Coinbase Chief Executive Officer Brian Armstrong said on an investor call that he thinks NFTs "could be as big or bigger" than crypto.
While demand for NFTs — blockchain-enabled digital collectibles — has soared this year, cryptocurrencies remain a much larger market. Total NFT sales in 2021 are expected to hit $17.7 billion, according to a research report from Cointelegraph. Meanwhile, the total cryptocurrency market cap has hit $3 trillion in 2021.
Many are also still debating the worth of NFTs. Enthusiasts say the digital assets may be the key to the future of the internet known as the metaverse. Critics, like one who right clicked and downloaded every NFT in existence, say they're worthless and bad for the environment.
- Meta appoints Meghna Apparao as the Director of e-commerce in India
- Realme 9i first impressions — Tall display, stylish design and promising specs
- Coffee Day Enterprises stock climbs 70% in 7 days
- Affiliate Marketing Specialist, Media Buyer and Strategy Associate among India's fastest-growing jobs, as per LinkedIn
- Tech Mahindra has made its 8th acquisition in 10 months, but all that may not be enough to drive growth