Fintech bank Revolut is adding dogecoin to its offering to meet a boom in customer demand for the cryptocurrency
Fintechbank Revolutis adding dogecointo its cryptooffering, the firm said on Tuesday.
- Revolut said this was a response to booming customer demand for the
- The meme cryptocurrency has soared in value and investor recognition this year.
Revolut has added dogecoin to its offering to meet booming customer demand for the meme cryptocurrency, the fintech bank said on Tuesday."There just aren't enough dogs in the Revolut app...but we're about to change that. Much Dogecoin. Such wow. How Revolut? We're letting the DOGEs out!" the fintech bank tweeted alongside a dogecoin-inspired video on Tuesday.
View all Offers
- 17% OFF
Mi Smart Band 5 – India’s No. 1 Fitness Band, 1.1-inch AMOLED Color Display, Magnetic Charging, 2 Weeks Battery Life, Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI), Women’s Health Tracking₹ 2499₹ 2999Buy On
- 75% OFF
OFIXO Multi-Purpose Laptop Table/Study Table/Bed Table/Foldable and Portable Wooden/Writing Desk (Wooden)₹ 492₹ 1999Buy On
- 66% OFF
Samsung EVO Plus 64GB microSDXC UHS-I 100MB/s Full HD & 4K UHD Memory Card with Adapter (MB-MC64HA)₹ 649₹ 1899Buy On
- 62% OFF
Boya BYM1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone with 20ft Audio Cable (Black)₹ 750₹ 1995Buy On
- 51% OFF
Lenovo 300 Wired Plug & Play USB Mouse, High Resolution 1600 DPI Optical Sensor, 3-Button Design with clickable Scroll Wheel, Ambidextrous, Ergonomic Mouse for Comfortable All-Day Grip (GX30M39704)₹ 249₹ 506Buy On
The Revolut app offers banking and investing capabilities for individual and business clients. Its crypto services allow customers to buy, sell or send major
Dogecoin is currently the sixth largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, according to Coingecko data. It reached an all-time high of $0.731578 after a social media fueled rally in early May, but has since lost around 55% since hitting that point. Over the past week, dogecoin has lost over 11% as cryptocurrencies across the board have struggled, but it inched higher on Wednesday and was last up 0.4% in the 24 hours to 8:12 am E.T., trading at $0.331914.
- Facebook’s first smart glasses in partnership with Ray-Ban are coming soon but don’t get too excited yet
- Shortform apps to take over second spot in users time spent after Internet giants like Facebook and Google: RedSeer
- OPINION: Rupee exchange rate against the Euro may improve to 86 in the near term
- Mortgage startup Easy has raised $15 million to provide quick home loans in a matter of days
- Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO makes strong listing on exchanges with 100% premium, shares open at ₹2,111