Shiba Inu coin investment turned New York brothers into multimillionaires a few months after they bet $8,000 on the 'parody' cryptocurrency, reports say
New Yorkfamily's $8,000 investment in Shiba Inu coinreportedly netted them $9 million.
- CNN Business interviewed the family, which began investing in February.
- The coin's value has grown by more than 10,000% this year, according to Coinbase.
A New York family's investment of about $8,000 in Shiba Inu coin, a
By Thursday, the family's investment was worth "nearly $9 million" CNN Business reported, saying it had reviewed the family's crypto records.It was a dramatic turnaround in fortunes for the brothers, who live in Westchester county and whose wedding business was nearly destroyed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Shiba Inu coin calls itself the "Dogecoin Killer," as they share the same symbol: the Shiba Inu breed.The token was listed on India's WazirX crypto exchange last week.
- Long-lasting laptops with durable build quality
- Sensex has hit a new record but it's not clear if it will trek higher
- The rise in global crude oil prices may make India's April-June exports data look really good
- Baba Ramdev and Patanjali-owned Ruchi Soya wants to raise money from the market again
- Best office chairs for working from home