Star couple Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen just made an investment in crypto firm FTX
Tom Bradyand Gisele Bündchen entered a long-term partnership with cryptocurrency firm FTX.
- Brady will serve as an ambassador while Bündchen will be the environmental and social initiatives advisor.
- The couple has also committed to an annual multi-million dollar donation throughout the partnership.
View all Offers
- 28% OFF
OPPO A31 (Mystery Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 11490₹ 15990Buy On
- 48% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Mystic Bronze, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 44999₹ 86000Buy On
- 26% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (ICY Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) Latest Snapdragon 778G 5G | sAMOLED 120Hz Display₹ 25999₹ 34999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Lite Aurora Blue 4GB RAM 128GB ROM | Alexa Built-in₹ 14999₹ 15999Buy On
- 24% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M32 (Light Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime₹ 12999₹ 16999Buy On
Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen entered a long-term partnership with cryptocurrency firm FTX Tuesday, making their foray into the world of digital assets.
As part of the deal, the couple will each be taking an equity stake and will both receive cryptocurrency, according to an announcement. Details on the value of the stake as well as what kind of cryptocurrency were undisclosed.
Brady, a seven-time Super Bowl Champion, will serve as an ambassador, while Bündchen, an internationally acclaimed supermodel, will be the environmental and social initiatives advisor.
The company said it will "help guide" the couple through their "continued education on this nascent asset class."
FTX has already opened accounts for the couple in Blockfolio, the cryptocurrency app that FTX acquired in 2020.
"After talking with Tom and Gisele on our shared interest in crypto, charity, and doing your best, I was excited for them to be a part of what we're building at FTX," Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of FTX, said in a statement.
The 29-year-old crypto billionaire added: "The three of us have a shared passion for giving back in ways that are the most impactful."
On top of the investment, FTX and the couple have committed to annual multi-million dollar charitable contributions throughout the partnership.
On June 28, the football star jokingly posted a question on Twitter, accompanied by a graph of the bitcoin's price decline: "Alright the
The recent FTX deal comes a week after the cryptocurrency firm partnered with Major League Baseball to become the first cryptocurrency exchange sponsor in professional sports.
Prior to that, Bankman-Fried, through Blockfolio, also won naming rights to the NBA's Miami Heat arena until 2040.
Bitcoin has been trading rangebound at just around half its April peak price of nearly $65,000. it was up by 4.59%, to $36,332 as of 12:25 p.m. ET.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Manoj Bajpayee and Pankaj Tripathi reminisce childhood days in BL Agro's latest ad for Bail Kolhu
- Snapchat reaches 100 million monthly users in India, partners with Flipkart, Zomato and MyGlamm for AR integrations
- Former Punjab CM Amarinder Singh announces new political outfit ahead of Assembly elections
- Microsoft records $20.5 billion in profits for July-September quarter riding on Cloud, Office biz
- Best barbeque sets for an easy grill