White Castle enters the crypto space with ethereum domain name and NFT
White Castleannounced on Twitter it registered a new domain name with the Ethereum Name Service: "whitecastleofficial.eth."
- The restaurant chain also changed its Twitter profile to a "Seahams" NFT.
The list of name brands getting into
Fast food chain White Castle announced on Twitter that it registered a domain name with the Ethereum Name Service (ENS): "whitecastleofficial.eth," becoming the latest brand-name entrant to the crypto world.
Similar to an internet domain name, an ENS allows people to link crypto wallets or other Web3-related information on the Ethereum blockchain. Users can buy private domains that can replace alphanumeric wallet addresses with a name that is easier to remember or share.
On Twitter, the century-old fast food chain also changed its profile picture to a "Seahams" NFT.
This year, brand names from Gucci to Coca-Cola to Ubisoft have placed bets on
Shortly after White Castle announced its entry into crypto, Brantly Millegan, director of operations at ENS, tweeted out his surprise — adding that he would go buy some White Castle as soon as possible.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade