Cubans wait for two hours to get this ice cream - so we had to try it for ourselves
Business Insider recently sent three reporters to Havana, Cuba to experience the city as tourists. On a Sunday afternoon, we noticed an extremely long line on a street corner near the Hotel Habana Libre. We assumed it might be for a bus stop, but we were shocked when we found out the real reason why hundreds of Cubans were willing to stand in line for upwards of two hours.
We'll have lots of stories about our adventures on the island, which you'll be able to find here.
Produced by Graham Flanagan. Additional camera by Amanda Macias.
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Brands celebrate Republic Day with patriotic fervour
- OPINION: Tax consolidation schemes is the need of the hour for India’s renewable energy sector
- Air India's new policy on pre-flight weight checks is not going well with its staff
- Anand Mahindra responds after farmer's humiliation at SUV showroom
- MakeMyTrip's founder Deep Kalra moves into a chief mentor role