Dating App Zoosk Files For A $100 Million IPO, And It Has Some Impressive Revenues
Online dating app Zoosk filed its S1 to go public today. It's trying to raise $100 million.
Zoosk is one of the most popular social networking apps in Apple's App Store. It's also one of the top grossing. The app is free, but gets money from subscription fees and other online payments within the apps.
The revenue numbers are pretty impressive and seem to be growing nicely year over year. It generated over $178 million in 2013, up from $109 million in 2012. But it did have a net loss of $2.6 million in 2012. Zoosk says it has 25 million members, which includes 650,000 paying subscribers.
Here's a breakdown of the company's financials from the S1. Click for a larger view:
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera