David Tepper's stunning Hamptons mansion is now complete - here is what it looks like
The following summer, Tepper tore down Corzine's former summer home to build a mansion twice the size.
Tepper and Corzine had worked together at Goldman Sachs. Tepper then left to set up hedge fund Appaloosa, which now has about $20 billion in assets under management, after then-CEO Corzine decided against promoting him to partner.
"You could say there was a little justice in the world," Tepper told New York Magazine when discussing the renovation plans to the home in 2010.
Tepper's sprawling mansion is now complete.
Aerial photographer Jeff Cully was kind enough to share some photos he took during a recent helicopter ride.
We've included a history of the construction of Tepper's summer abode
- Fake news continues to be a major concern for 64% news consumers in India: Ormax Media report
- Maruti Suzuki up nearly 7% as the automaker expects good demand at a time when industry is feeling the heat
- Bhavish Aggarwal does an Elon Musk, hints at an electric car launch on Twitter while struggling with electric scooter deliveries
- Xiaomi continues to dominate Indian smartphone market despite losing market share
- Aluminum industry wants custom duty on scrap to be increased to 10% to protect domestic companies