'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Actors Had To Learn Ape Vocalizations For Sequel
Serkis reprises his role of an ape, Caesar, in the sequel to "Rise of the Planet of the Apes." Unlike the 2011 film, this movie includes talking apes.
Serkis then proceeded to act out a few of the different vocalizations he had to learn for his part.
According to Serkis, here's what apes do when asking if the other is all right:
He also had to learn how to do the ubiquitous chimp pant-hoot call which starts with low-pitched hoots before gradually building up to faster, higher-pitched pants.
After the actor invited both Conan and Andy Richter to do their best impressions, Serkis followed with an impromptu hypothetical conversation between his current character, Caesar, and his previous roles of Gollum and Sméagol from "The Lord of the Rings" series.
It's great to watch.
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report
- Best smartphones under ₹40,000 in India
- Are we worse off than we were in 2008? Foreign investors seem to think so
- MSMEs run on promoter’s savings and need insurance as much as other businesses