Delayed possession of property to attract 10% penalty
If property builders delay the possession of properties, buyers would be entitled to get interest on the invested amount for the delay period.
This rate of interest has been decided at 10% by the
Also read: Is Indian realty sector in need for a makeover?
However, projects that don’t apply for registration by July 31 will not be allowed to advertise."So far, 14 states and UTs have implemented this law. There are 14 more states which are in process of notifying the rules. We hope that they will do it soon," said Rajiv Ranjan Mishra, Joint Secretary of
Also read: Your under-construction flat could finally provide you some relief
- Karnataka is building a cycling map for Bengaluru by crowdsourcing inputs from city's cyclists
- Indian Medical Association says nearly 200 doctors have lost their lives to COVID-19
- Indian and Chinese army hold fresh talks to discuss disengagement in Depsang plains
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath inaugurates a 400-bed COVID-19 hospital in Noida
- These are the tabletop airports in India – two of them have seen major plane crashes in last 10 years