All of Delhi in under 3 minutes
Delhi, India’s capital city, one with vast history attached is always a traveler’s delight. A reason why travelers from across the world throng it to have dekko at the Mughal-era monuments, temples and mosques in addition to getting a taste of its rich diverse culture, woven intricately through many years and several narratives. But, if you aren’t one of those lucky souls to have relished all this first-hand, we have a unique solution for you, that too in under 3 minutes.
Using video, video lapse and time lapse, the video takes you through a tour of Delhi, showing you its monuments, eateries, people and streets. You can spy the rickshaws of Old Delhi and the new-age e-rickshaws of New Delhi within the blink of an eye, while also catching a glimpse of Delhi’s lifeline, the metro, running silently, like the pleasant breeze at India Gate.
Naveen Kumar was the one holding the camera and was assisted by Akshay Kapoor and Hardik Gaurav, while Ashish Tripathi edited the video to make Delhi look even more beautiful. Other than this, the added feature in the video is the soothing music and the voice over by Rahul Augustine.
Here, have a look!
- Zimbabwe's health minister fired over COVID-19 graft scandal
- West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19: West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- Realists enjoy more long-term happiness than optimists: Study
- May impose total lockdown if COVID-19 situation worsens: Meghalaya DyCM