Dell Technologies beats, raises guidance
- Dell Technologies posted earnings that beat both Wall Street estimates on both the top and bottom lines.
- The company lifted its full-year revenue guidance.
- Watch Dell Technologies trade in real time here.
Dell Technologies reported second-quarter earnings that beat Wall Street expectations and raised its full-year revenue guidance. Shares are little changed ahead of Wednesday's opening bell.The information-technology company posted earnings of $1.58 a share for the second quarter - $0.09 better than what analysts surveyed by Bloomberg were expecting. Dell said adjusted revenue was $23.1 billion, up 16% from the prior period, and head of the $21.5 billion Wall Street consensus. Advertisement
"We are in the early stages of a global, technology-led investment cycle in which every company is becoming a technology company," said CEO Michael Dell in the press release.
"As our results indicate, Dell Technologies is perfectly positioned to grow, gain share, drive innovation and be our customers' best, most trusted partner on the journey to their digital future."Looking ahead, the company lifted its full-year guidance, saying it sees adjusted revenue of be between $90.5 billion and $92.0 billion. Analysts were expecting $88.1 billion.
Dell Technologies shares were up 16% this year through Wednesday.
- Bihar: RJD MLA tests positive for COVID-19
- Pfizer, BioNTech experimental COVID-19 vaccine shows promise in early trial: Study
- Tonic Worldwide launches personalised video marketing solution for brands
- Over six lakh coronavirus cases in India, 5 days after five-lakh mark
- Axis Bank gets board nod to raise up to Rs 15,000 cr
- Oxford Covid 19 Vaccine
- Bank Holiday in July
- Vodafone Idea News
- Types of Chinese App
- Chinese Apps
- Indian Covid 19 Vaccine
- Sharechat App
- Assam Floods Pictures
- H1-B Visa Impact
- Camscanner App Alternative
- Chinese Mobile Company
- Top Chinese App
- List of Banned Chinese Apps
- UC Browser App Alternative
- Foreign Investment
- India China Army Difference