Disney just opened a new 'Frozen'-themed ride - and people are waiting five hours to ride it
People are waiting more than five hours for "Frozen Ever After," the new ride that opened today.The ride, which replaces the former Maelstrom attraction, is located in Epcot's Norwegian pavilion and takes visitors on a journey through Arendelle - from the Troll Valley to the North Mountain where Elsa's ice palace is located.
Check out some photos below:
There have been some technical issues throughout the day, but Disney employees have been giving out ice cream bars to those brave visitors waiting in line.
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins