Disney just opened a new 'Frozen'-themed ride - and people are waiting five hours to ride it
People are waiting more than five hours for "Frozen Ever After," the new ride that opened today.
The ride, which replaces the former Maelstrom attraction, is located in Epcot's Norwegian pavilion and takes visitors on a journey through Arendelle - from the Troll Valley to the North Mountain where Elsa's ice palace is located.
The cast recorded songs and dialogue specifically for the new ride as well, though some songs from the hit movie are also included.
Check out some photos below:
There have been some technical issues throughout the day, but Disney employees have been giving out ice cream bars to those brave visitors waiting in line.
You can see the pull point-of-view ride in the video below:
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- A half-mile installation just took 20,000 pounds of plastic out of the Pacific - proof that ocean garbage can be cleaned
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Advantage Club Hiring
- Best Indian Companies
- Dussehra Messages
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- Nykaa IPO
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons