Dow loses 375 points to end its worst month since 2016
- The Dow Jones industrial average lost 375 points Wednesday.
- You can track the index's movements in real-time here>>
The Dow Jones industrial average sank 375 points Wednesday, closing at 25,068, to end its worst month since 2016.The US economy grew slightly slower than initially reported in the fourth quarter, according to the Commerce Department's second estimate of gross domestic product, rising just 2.5% compared to the expected 2.6%.Advertisement
The measure of all goods and services produced in the US rose 2.3% in President Donald Trump's first full year in office - below the 3% target he had previously laid out.
Crude oil also slid 2.4% to $61.50, its lowest in a week, while 10-year treasury bond yields lost a few basis points.
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari