Drone footage shows utter devastation after massive Nepal earthquake
This amateur drone footage shows in devastating detail the extent of the damage inflicted on Nepal's capital city of Kathmandu one day after a 7.8 earthquake ravaged the country.
The video - uploaded to Youtube by user Kishor Rana, according to BBC News - shows famous Nepalese landmarks, such as the Dharahara Tower, reduced to rubble. The earthquake also caused giant fissures in roadways, damaged residential buildings, and forced hundreds of thousands of people to live in the open for fear of more aftershocks and collapsing buildings.
Watch the full video here:
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days