Dropbox has priced its public offering at $21 - above the range it set on Wednesday
- Dropbox has set its public offering share price at $21, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- This is above the $18 to $20 range the company filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday.
- That gives the San Francisco-based file sharing company an $8.24 billion valuation.
- Dropbox initially set its price range from $16 to $18 on March 12, before raising its price again on Wednesday due to investor interest.
- Dropbox is expected to begin trading on Friday at the NASDAQ under the ticker "DBX."
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry