Dropbox Lands A $250 Million Investment And Is Now Worth $10 Billion, Report Says
BlackRock is leading the deal with participation from others including its existing investors, sources told MacMillan.
Dropbox hasn't officially commented yet.
News circulated in November that Dropbox was hunting for investors and a valuation of at least $8 billion. This wasn't the first time Dropbox did so. In 2011, rumors swirled about a massive round Dropbox was raising. Back then it was rumored to be getting offers at an $8 billion valuation and then it was said to be at $5 billion. In the end, its valuation was $4 billion.
Dropbox had sales of more than $200 million in 2013, the WSJ reports.
The company has over 200 million users and 4 million businesses, it says, and has recently expanded its service to software developers, asking them to write more apps that use Dropbox.
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles