Drug companies have a 'target on their back and very few friends to protect them' after a shift from the Trump administration. 3 could be especially at risk.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow
- Hero Motocorp sold more bikes in second quarter and that will aid revenue growth — but profit may remain under pressure