DU admissions 2019: B.Com(Hons) first cut-off released, check @du.ac.in
The University of Delhi has started releasing the first cut-off list 2019 for undergraduate courses a day in advance, on 27 June. B.Com (Hons) is one of the most common choices among the DU aspirants. The university received 106,549 applications this year for B.Com courses.
The number of students scoring 95% and above in board examinations has increased by 38.4% this year, which is expected to impact the cut-off criteria of colleges.
In 2018, the highest cut-off recorded was 97.75% in Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC).
|College||B.Com (Hons) cut-off 2018|
|Delhi College of Arts & Commerce||97.25%|
|IP College for Women||97%|
The admissions under the first cut off will take place from 29 June to 1 July 2019. While the second and third cut-off list will be announced on 4 July and 9 July, respectively. The admission for the 2019-2021 batch will enroll students for nearly 63,000 seats for the undergraduate courses. While the varsity has added 282 new seats.
Here’s a checklist of necessary documents for DU admissions 2019:
- Marksheets of class 10th and 12th examination.
- Birth Certificate and three passport-sized photographs.
- For the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM and sports categories, students are required to carry relevant documents and certificates.
- Farmer unions cancel Budget day march to Parliament, but say their agitation will continue
- 9 people died and 16 hospitalised out of 23,28,779 people vaccinated till now in India, but Additional Secretary, Health, said that none of the deaths are linked to the Covid-19 vaccination
- Naidu reviews arrangements for Budget Session of Parliament
- Budget day march to Parliament cancelled by farmer unions
- Sabyasachi sells 51% stake to Aditya Birla Fashion