DU Admissions 2019: St. Stephen’s College first cut-off list released for UG courses, highest at 98.75%, check @ststephens.edu
The St. Stephens College, Delhi University has released the first cut-off list for admission to various undergraduate (UG) courses for this session on 24 June. The interviews will be held on 28 June, according to the merit in the first cut-off list.
The interview call letters will be rolled out tomorrow i.e. 26 June. The applicants can check the first cut-off list 2019 on the official website www.ststephens.edu.
In the commerce domain, BA English (Hons) and BA Economics (Hons) projected the highest cut-offs at 98.75%. While for the science students, the BSc Physics (Hons), BSc Chemistry (Hons) cut-off stood at 96.66% and 96.33%, respectively.
The cut-off for BA Programme stood at 98% for commerce and science students, and 96.5% for Humanities.
The St Stephens College follows its own entrance process, giving 85% weightage to the applicants’ marks , 10% to the interview performance and 5% to the test. In 2019, the college received 19,862 applications with a majority of students applying for Economics and English courses.
The academic session is expected to commence from 20 July 2019.
- October auto sales estimates — Here’s what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto, and other automakers
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining