Dubai's new indoor rainforest features the world's largest artificial tree
The attraction, which opened in early September, functions as a real ecosystem and boasts over 3,000 species of plants, insects, and animals, according to The National. Its centerpiece is an artificial tree - the largest of its kind in the world - that creates a living environment in which the animals and plants can thrive.
The indoor rainforest is located at a retail complex called City Walk, and tickets cost $25 for adults and $19 for children. Take a look inside.
- A teacher who quit and took a job at Costco says life is much better now — she has a life, can pay her bills and finally sleeps at night
- Gautam Adani takes the high road and calls off Adani Enterprises FPO after a 28% crash in stock price
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Swiggy cracks down on password sharing, allows users to use same account on only two devices
- Best laptops with Intel i7 processors in India
- Best entry-level smartphones in India for 2023
- Samsung to manufacture premium Galaxy S23 smartphones in India
- Samsung launches four new laptops in the Galaxy Book3 series with a bigger display and new processor