Dublin Airport shuts down after drone sighting at the runway
- Dublin Airport says it has shut down because of a drone flying over the airfield.
- The airport published a tweet on Thursday saying: "For safety reasons we are temporarily suspending flight operations."
Dublin Airport has shut down after a confirmed drone sighting over the airfield on Tuesday.Ireland's largest airport sent a tweet on Thursday saying: "For safety reasons we are temporarily suspending flight operations @DublinAirport due the confirmed sighting of a drone over the airfield."Advertisement
"Passengers should contact their airline's website for flight updates. We will post updates here when they become available."
This is a developing news story, check back for updates.
- Centre working to reduce pendency in cases & vacancies in subordinate judiciary: Law Min official
- Gujarat COVID-19 cases up by 438 to 16,794; death toll 1,038
- One person dies of coronavirus in Rajasthan, 214 fresh cases reported
- Maha allows conditional film shoot in non-containment zones
- Gujarat COVID-19 cases rise by 438 to 16,794; 31 more die