eBay's stock is tanking after its Q4 earnings report
Shares of the e-commerce company are down $2.63, or 9.5%, to $23.90.
The company's Q1 guidance appears to fall short of Wall Street targets though. eBay projected that its adjusted EPS will range between 43 cents and 45 cents, compared to the average analyst expecation of 48 cents.eBay said it expects net revenue of $2.05 billion to $2.10 billion in the first quarter, also short of the $2.16 billion that analysts were expecting on average.
NOW WATCH: Everything Apple will unveil this year
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021