Economic Survey decoded: Here’s why it is important
The economic survey, which is prepared by the Chief Economic Adviser, is presented a day before the Budget, which is largely prepared on basis on this annual document.
We decode the economic survey for you and here’s why it is important
- Man in famous 9/11 photo dies from COVID-19 in Florida
- Assam registers record 1,202 new COVID-19 cases; tally crosses 11,000-mark
- Delhi govt asks DMs to start COVID-19 survey outside containment zones
- 1,168 new cases in Pune on Sat, COVID-19 count now 27,311
- Nitish Kumar, 14 Bihar CMO staffers test negative for COVID-19