Economist Stephen Moore jumps from Fox News to CNN
"It was a hard decision," Moore told Business Insider over the phone, confirming the news."CNN made a really good offer," he added. "I have nothing against Fox - I had great times at Fox. It was a hard decision."
A prominent free-market economist, Moore previously was a member of The Wall Street Journal editorial board. He currently serves as the distinguished visiting fellow at The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank based in Washington, DC.A Fox News spokesperson told Business Insider that Moore's last day at the network will be on Tuesday.
The move comes amid a change in contributors at Fox News. The network recently dropped George Will and Ed Rollins as contributors, while adding Democratic fundraiser Robert Wolf and former State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf.A CNN spokesperson did not respond to requests for comment.
NOW WATCH: Watch President Obama's full farewell speech
- K'taka to adopt decentralised models for vaccine delivery
- Thackeray seeks 'national vaccine distribution policy'
- Respite for slum dwellers along Delhi railway tracks as Centre tells SC that no coercive steps will be taken against them
- Farmers threaten to block highways after Haryana issues order to seal borders with Punjab for two days
- Telangana ready to administer Covid vaccine: KCR to PM