Ed Sheeran's India concert tickets going live soon. Here’s how to grab one
AdvertisementIf you increase the volume every time ‘Shape of You’ comes on radio, you are in for the game.
How to buy tickets
The concert is part of the Asian leg of Ed Sheeran’s world tour to support his third studio album ÷ (divide) and he is expected to perform most popular tracks from this album.
Here’s how to register
Firstly, fans can register themselves on BookMyShow between 4-10 July. Only registered fans will get an email with a unique link to purchase the tickets on the day of the sale. Tickets will be available for sale on first-come-first-served basis on BookMyShow on July 12, 2017 starting 12 noon.
The tickets sale on July 12, 2017 will be the only time Ed Sheeran concert tickets will be available for purchase. BookMyShow will implement virtual queue management during the online ticket sale to manage and organize traffic on its platforms.
Silver tickets will be priced at INR 4750, Gold tickets can be bought for INR 8000 and Diamond tickets for INR 12000 per ticket. A maximum of four tickets can be purchased per customer in a single transaction and multiple purchases will not be allowed.
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Government invites suggestions for union budget 2023-24
- India needs 1,000+ pilots annually, but training infra in short supply
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World