Education has a big role to play in India’s $5 trillion economy dream
- The education and skilling ecosystem will accelerate job creation and put India on the fast-track to greater economic growth.
- TiE Delhi-NCR is hosting the 6th Annual
India Education Entrepreneurship Day(IEED) on 30th August, 2019.
- The event will see entrepreneurs, mentors and influencers all under one roof.
In light of the same, TiE Delhi-NCR is hosting the 6th Annual
From busting myths on the jobs ecosystem to evaluating the role of tech platforms in transforming the jobs ecosystem, the event will see participation from key industry leaders.
The event will also give a platform to edutech
“The education sector has the potential to steer a country into a prosperous, tech-enabled future. Recognizing its importance, multiple new-age educational startups are cropping up across the country. Yet, there is a lack of cohesion in terms of quality and clear business models to sustain in the ever-changing environment. IEED will present these startups with a platform where they can exchange new ideas and gain a wider perspective about the flourishing education sector. We believe that creating an enabling environment for startups in the education sector through this platform will go a long way in preparing them amply for the future,” said Geetika Dayal, Executive Director – TiE Delhi-NCR.
The event will see entrepreneurs, mentors and influencers like Vineet Kaul (VP, Paytm Education), Sandeep Sinha (Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Lumis Partners), Akshay Chaturvedi (Founder, Leverage Edu), Ayush Jaiswal (Co-Founder, Pesto), Charu Noheria (Co-Founder, 3RDFlix), Jairaj Bhattacharya (Founder, ConveGenius) and Kinner Sacchdev (Co-Founder, Knorish), among others.
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings