Bihar Board BSEB class 10th result declared, check @biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- The Bihar School Education Board (
BSEB) has announced class 10th board exam results today, May 26 at 12:30 pm.
- The students can check their results on the official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- The toppers in the state board examination will be rewarded with a cash price of ₹100,000 each, along with a laptop and Kindle e-reader.
- Over 15 lakh students appeared for the examination this year, which was held in February.
Himanshu Raj, who scored 96.2% has topped the class 10th result this year with 481 marks.
The toppers in the state board examination will be rewarded with a cash price of ₹100,000 each, along with a laptop and Kindle e-reader, The Indian Express reported. While the second and third rank holders will get a cash price of ₹75,000 and ₹50,000, respectively.
Here are the top 10 scorers:
- Himanshu Raj - 481
- Durgesh Kumar - 480
- Shubham Kumar - 478
- Rajveer - 478
- Julie Kumari - 478
- Sannu Kumar - 477
- Munna Kumar - 477
- Navneet Kumar - 477
- Ranjit Kumar Gupta - 476
- Ankit Raj - 475
In 2019, the pass percentage stood at 80.73%.
How to check the result:
- Visit the official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the tab that says ‘result link’
- Login with your credentials — registration and roll number.
- Download the result for future reference.
The board declared the board results for class 12th on March 24, amid the nationwide lockdown. Nearly 12 lakh students appeared for the exam and the pass percentage stood at 80.44%.
Popular on BI
- Five common symptoms of Stomach Cancer
- Consumer confidence stays stable in RBI survey across 19 major cities
- Covid virus can persist in lungs for up to two years: Study
- SC upholds abrogation of Article 370, calls for polls by September next year
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R vs Honda CBR650R – the 650cc sports bike drag