Calling all elite nannies: Tell us what life is really like working in the homes of the rich and powerful, from the good to the bad to the downright wild
- Elite nannies, what is it really like to work in the homes of the rich and powerful?
- Business Insider wants to explore the world of the ultra-wealthy - and those who run their homes.
- Fill out the form below to tell us the best and worst part of your job, what your typical day is like, and your wildest parent requests.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Calling all elite nannies: What is your job really like?Business Insider would like to hear your stories of what your days are like and how you are treated. For an upcoming piece, tell us about the good, the bad, and the bizarre. What does society get wrong - and right - about your job?Advertisement
And what does society not even know about your jobs?
So tell us - what is life really like in the homes of the ultra-wealthy?If your story is selected, we'll reach out to confidentially to verify your identity. Don't worry, you can remain anonymous. Just check off the option at the end of this form.
Have something else you'd like to share? Contact the reporter via encrypted messaging app Signal at +1 (646) 768-4725 using a non-work phone, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Twitter DM at @TaylorNRogers. (PR pitches by email only, please.)
- Vikas Dubey killed in an encounter reportedly 'trying to flee'
- Nepal bans all Indian news channels except DD News
- Lockdown restrictions for IT, ITES units in Chennai relaxed
- 10 abandoned mansions around the world that likely used to be worth millions
- Bolivian president has COVID-19 as virus hits region's elite