CAT 2019: IIM Kozhikode to release admit card soon, check @iimcat.nic.in
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) is expected to release admit cards for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019 today at 5 pm, according to the institute’s official notification.
Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website at iimcat.nic.in.
The exam will be conducted by IIM Kozhikode this year on 24 November 2019 across locations. The result is expected to be declared by the second week of January 2020.
The three-hour exam will include three sections — Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Ability. Each section will be allowed 60 minutes of time. However, students can not switch to a different section without completing the previous one.
The exam paper will also include descriptive questions and the students will be allowed to use basic calculator available on the screen.
As many as 2,44,169 candidates registered for the examination. Last year, the CAT exam was held on 25 November. The IIMs witnessed an 8% rise in female applicants as well.
- Asian Beach Games in China postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Need legally-backed 'resolution corporation' to deal with stressed financial firms: RBI Guv
- 'Around 300 terrorists waiting to infiltrate into India' says Major General Virendra Vats
- Odisha CM speaks to two MLAs undergoing treatment for COVID-19
- Modi calls for real-time monitoring of coronavirus in India