CAT 2022 registration starts today — Here's everything you need to know
- Registration for the
CATaspirants will start at 10 am on August 3, 2022, tomorrow.
- The registrations will be open till 5 pm September 14, 2022.
- The exam will take place on November 27, 2022.
- Read on further to know more details about the exam.
The Indian Institute of Management(IIM) has announced the date and details of the Common Entrance Test(CAT) on its official website (iimcat.ac.in). Interested students can start registering themselves for the exam from tomorrow, 10 am onwards, and can apply till 5 pm September 14, 2022.
The exam will be computer-based and will happen in three sessions on November 27, 2022(Sunday).
- Candidates for SC, ST, and PwD categories have to pay ₹1150.
- Candidates for the general category have to pay ₹2300.
- General category candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA by any recognized University.
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with Disability (PwD) category candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent CGPA.
The exam will be conducted in around 150 cities. Candidates will be given the option to choose from six cities as per their preference. The allotted city to the candidates will be mentioned on the admit cards.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates reserved seats: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates reserved seats: 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy” layer (NC-OBC) reserved seats: 27%
- Reserved seats for persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwD): 5%
- Up to 10% for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) candidates
From 5 pm on October 27, 2022, candidates can download their admit cards from the website.
Madhya Pradesh's women-panchayat lifts hopes of better schooling & Anganwadi facilities
What is the dual camera feature on Instagram, and how to use it?
Popular on BI
- 'Texting between iPhone and Android is broken:' Google puts Apple on blast for converting Android texts to green bubbles and 'blurry' compressed videos
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 beta arrives next month – here’s how to get early access
- Indian diamantaires want to make lab-grown diamonds a woman’s best friend
- Kotak Mahindra rolls out a lifestyle focused salary account
- Trading on Indian crypto exchange WazirX drops by over 55%, WRX token loses sheen
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, and Buds 2 Pro launched: Check price, specifications and photos
- Will Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha be the box of chocolates Bollywood is waiting for?
- RBI cancels license of Pune-based Rupee Cooperative Bank, says 99% depositors will receive full refund