CAT 2022 registration starts today — Here's everything you need to know
- Registration for the
CATaspirants will start at 10 am on August 3, 2022, tomorrow.
- The registrations will be open till 5 pm September 14, 2022.
- The exam will take place on November 27, 2022.
- Read on further to know more details about the exam.
The Indian Institute of Management(IIM) has announced the date and details of the Common Entrance Test(CAT) on its official website (iimcat.ac.in). Interested students can start registering themselves for the exam from tomorrow, 10 am onwards, and can apply till 5 pm September 14, 2022.
The exam will be computer-based and will happen in three sessions on November 27, 2022(Sunday).
- Candidates for SC, ST, and PwD categories have to pay ₹1150.
- Candidates for the general category have to pay ₹2300.
- General category candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA by any recognized University.
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with Disability (PwD) category candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent CGPA.
The exam will be conducted in around 150 cities. Candidates will be given the option to choose from six cities as per their preference. The allotted city to the candidates will be mentioned on the admit cards.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates reserved seats: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates reserved seats: 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy” layer (NC-OBC) reserved seats: 27%
- Reserved seats for persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwD): 5%
- Up to 10% for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) candidates
From 5 pm on October 27, 2022, candidates can download their admit cards from the website.
Madhya Pradesh's women-panchayat lifts hopes of better schooling & Anganwadi facilities
What is the dual camera feature on Instagram, and how to use it?
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- It’s not just Mercedes, even bank deposits are competing with equities
- A former Facebook exec says an employee at a 'large tech company' once complained to the CEO in an all-hands meeting about the quality of company toilet paper
- India will succeed in handling inflation better: Sitharaman
- India's GDP growth comes in at 6.3% in Q2: manufacturing, mining witness negative growth
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed by a whole 35.49 times on last day
- Sensex, Nifty50 rewrite all-time highs yet again – RIL, HDFC twins most active, ICICI Bank touches new 52-week high
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol