CAT 2022 registration starts today — Here's everything you need to know
- Registration for the
CATaspirants will start at 10 am on August 3, 2022, tomorrow.
- The registrations will be open till 5 pm September 14, 2022.
- The exam will take place on November 27, 2022.
- Read on further to know more details about the exam.
The Indian Institute of Management(IIM) has announced the date and details of the Common Entrance Test(CAT) on its official website(iimcat.ac.in). Interested students can start registering themselves for the exam from tomorrow, 10 am onwards, and can apply till 5 pm September 14, 2022.
The exam will be computer-based and will happen in three sessions on November 27, 2022(Sunday).
- Candidates for SC, ST, and PwD categories have to pay ₹1150.
- Candidates for the general category have to pay ₹2300.
- General category candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA by any recognized University.
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with Disability (PwD) category candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent CGPA.
The exam will be conducted in around 150 cities. Candidates will be given the option to choose from six cities as per their preference. The allotted city to the candidates will be mentioned on the admit cards.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates reserved seats: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates reserved seats: 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy” layer (NC-OBC) reserved seats: 27%
- Reserved seats for persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwD): 5%
- Up to 10% for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) candidates
From 5 pm on October 27, 2022, candidates can download their admit cards from the website.
Madhya Pradesh's women-panchayat lifts hopes of better schooling & Anganwadi facilities
What is the dual camera feature on Instagram, and how to use it?
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- The CEO of software giant Intuit, which has avoided mass layoffs, says tech firms axed jobs because they misread the pandemic
- I flew cross-country with my 5-month-old son on my lap. Next time, I'm paying full price for him to have his own seat.
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala