CBSE to declare class 10 board exam results on July 15
- Once declared, all the students will be able to access their results at the official website cbseresults.nic.in. Students can also visit
cbse.nic.in or results.nic.in to check results.
- Umang app and Digi locker can also be used to check results.
- CBSE has decided not to release any merit list or topper’s list this year due to coronavirus.
AdvertisementThe Central Board of Secondary Education to declare the results of Class X board examinations anytime on July 15. This comes after CBSE declared the Class XII results on July 13 — making class X student anxious about their results.
My dear Children, Parents, and Teachers, the results of class X CBSE board examinations will be announced tomorrow.… https://t.co/fYiNoqAt6H— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) 1594709724000
Once declared, all the students will be able to access their results at the official website cbseresults.nic.in. Students can also visit cbse.nic.in or results.nic.in to check results.
Umang app and Digi locker can also be used to check results.
Here’s how to check your results —
- Go to the official website of CBSE results at cbse.results.nic.in
- Click on CBSE class 10 result 2020 link.
- Enter your details like roll number and date of birth..
- The results will be displayed on your screen.
- You can download the results or print it.
Both CBSE and ICSE earlier confirmed that the results will now be declared by July 15, now that the marks are being awarded based on the internal assessment and the exams have been conducted.
Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and other tech companies have joined MIT and Harvard in a fight to stop Trump's new visa rule
Amazon told employees to delete TikTok from their phones — then walked back the policy and said it was an 'error'
INTERVIEW: Shaaz Jung opens up about the blood, sweat and years behind the viral images of a rare black panther
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Egypt president to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World