CBSE board seeks photographic proof of practical exams for Std X and XII
The Central Board of Secondary Education (
According to the schedule, practical assessments will be held between January 1 and February 7, 2020. The practical examinations will take place in the presence of CBSE’s external examiner.
This year onwards, the board has directed schools to send a group photograph of the external examiner, students and the internal teacher during the exams. The schools will have to upload the photographs on the website along with batch number and date among other details.
“An app link will be provided to schools for uploading one group photograph of each batch during the practical examinations. The class group photo should consist of all the candidates of that batch, external examiner, internal examiner and observer. The photograph should be taken in the laboratory where practical exams are being held and laboratory should also be seen clearly in the photograph,” Sanyam Bharadwaj, CBSE controller of examinations told TOI.
The final board examinations are expected to be held from February 15, 2020. Students can check further details at the board’s official website cbse.nic.in.
Popular on BI
- A massive study from Israel suggests older adults were far less likely to develop severe COVID-19 after a booster shot, but the finding carries major limitations
- Everything you need to know about iOS 15: Release date, new features, supported devices
- Watch SpaceX launch 4 space tourists into Earth's orbit
- Wealth management firm White Oak Capital gets SEBI’s nod to enter mutual fund business
- IPO-bound Pine Labs raises another $100 million
- Virat Kohli to step down as India’s T20 captain, says he had ‘immense workload’ over the years
- India's bad bank gets government nod — green lights NARCL with ₹30,600 crore guarantee
- Byju’s acquires yet another coding-for-kids startup, this time an American one