CGBSE board results 2020: Chhattisgarh board to declare class 10th, 12th result today, check @cgse.nic.in
“The post evaluation process is about to complete, and the result can be declared on Monday. The result declaration date will be confirmed by the end of this week,” board secretary VK Goel told the Indian Express.
Earlier, the result was expected to be announced between June 6 to June 10, 2020. The evaluation process for the board examinations has been completed and re-evaluation will be over soon, Chhattisgarh’s Principal Secretary, Education, Alok Shukla told Hindustan Times on May 26.
How to check score:
- Visit the official website cgbse.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the 10th and 12th result link.
- Login with your credentials like your name and roll number and submit.
- Download the result for future reference.
The board exams were scheduled to be held in March, which were delayed by two months due to the coronavirus pandemic. However, when the lockdown was extended further, the state board decided to not conduct the pending examinations for both the classes. Hence, for the remaining subjects, the board will assess students based on internal assessment.
Last year, the overall pass percentage among class 10th students stood at 78.4% while nearly 68.2% students passed the class 10th examination.
Meanwhile, the state board decided to promote the students of 1 to 9th and 11th grade without sitting for exams in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
Popular on BI
- Hackers are using a new fake chatbot trick to steal your data — here’s how to keep yourself safe
- Google's Imagen can use text to make images, paintings, CGI renders using AI — here are some pictures
- New India Assurance net profit drawn down by huge operating loss in the health insurance segment
- LG’s rollable OLED TV finally debuts in India, priced at ₹75 lakhs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction