Delhi schools to re-open in phases starting September 1
- Schools in Delhi will reopen for class 9-12 from September 1, and for class 6-8 from September 8 in a phased manner.
- Delhi’s Education Minister
Manish Sisodiasaid that social distancing will be followed.
- Students will not be forced to attend the offline classes, and will also not be marked as absent
AdvertisementDelhi schools will be reopening for class 9-12 from September 1, while for classes 6-8 the offline classes will begin on September 8 in a phased manner.
Delhi’s Education Minister Manish Sisodia said that social distancing will be followed (keeping in mind the possibility of a third wave of COVID-19) and students will not be forced to attend the offline classes, and will also not be marked as absent, as per news agency ANI.
It has been decided to resume schools, colleges, coaching activities in Delhi with all precautions, in a phased man… https://t.co/k1MrmGRqTw— ANI (@ANI) 1630060707000
As per the news report, the decision was taken in a meeting led by Delhi Disaster Management of Authority (DDMA). The expert committee set up by the DDMA also recommended that schools can be reopened in a phased manner maintaining all the COVID protocols.
The Delhi government allowed offline classes for class 9-12 earlier this year. However, it was suspended due to the massive surge of COVID-19 cases in Delhi.
China to crack down on online fan culture in light of recent celebrity scandals
On Whatsapp’s plea, Delhi High Court issues notice to the Indian government over ‘traceability’ clause in IT Rules
Popular on BI
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Ambani family has been target of threats over the years
- Sensex gains 156 points led by metal, IT and capital goods amid foreign capital inflows
- Gigabyte launches mid-range gaming laptops in India
- PepsiCo’s Quaker Oats cuts down sugar content by 30% to make breakfast cereals more healthy
- World Bank downgrades India's economic growth forecast to 6.5% for FY23
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World