Education Ministry relaxes criteria for admission to B.Architecture
- The Ministry of Education on
Tuesday relaxed admission criteriafor admission to Bachelor of Architecturecourses in view of the partial cancellation of class 12 board exams.
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 scheme of examination with PCM subjects or 10+3 diploma with
Mathematicsshall be eligible for admission to the first year of B.Arch. Course for 2020-2021
The Ministry of Education on Tuesday relaxed admission criteria for admission to Bachelor of
"In view of the ongoing COVID19 pandemic and the partial cancellation of class 12 exams by several boards across the country, the Ministry of Education on the recommendations of Council of Architecture has decided to relax the eligibility for admission to B.Arch Course for 2020-2021," Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal '
"Now, candidates who have passed the 10+2 scheme of examination with PCM subjects or 10+3 diploma with Mathematics shall be eligible for admission to the first year of B.Arch. Course for 2020-2021," he added.
Zerodha valued itself at $1 billion, Hurun unicorn startups list bumps it up to $3 billion but founder says valuation doesn't matter
INTERVIEW: Tech Mahindra wants 25-30% of its employees working from home permanently by June 2021 — CFO explains how they got to that number
- SBI warns customers to beware of WhatsApp calls and scam messages
- SC asks UPSC to apprise of arrangements for civil services prelims amid COVID-19
- Here is how Airtel, TCS and Asian Paints continue to win consumer trust despite challenging times
- Heavy police force deployed in Rajasthan’s Dungarpur where violent protests over government job reservation killed two
- Best pedestal fans for home in India