GSEB class 12th result declared — Girls outperform boys
Girls outperformed boys. Acording to reports, the number of boys that passed the examination stood at 70.97% this year. While the pass percentage among girls stood at 82.2%. This year, the passing percentage of general stream is 76.29 per cent. The pass percentage of GSEB arts and Commerce is said to be better than science stream HSC Results 2020.
The overall pass percentage for general stream stood at 76.29%.
The GSEB HSC examinations were held between March 5 and March 17, 2020 — and over 4 lakh students appeared for the exam.
Here’s how to check GSEB SSC result:
- Visit the official website gseb.org
- Click on the link that says ‘Class 10th SSC Results 2020’
- Fill in your details and click submit.
- Download the result for future reference.
The state board declared the class 10th results last week while the class 12th science result was declared in May. Over 60% of class 10th students passed the examination this year.
Popular on BI
- India's 'FIA Global' pivotal to Nepal's growing GDP in 2022
- Indian government is softening the inflation blow with export bans, duty cuts and subsidies
- Artificial intelligence has helped in developing a drug that can cure COVID-19 patients
- Key facts about Texas mass shooting incident and America’s complex love affair with guns
- Sandalwood smuggler Veerappan's elder brother dies of cardiac arrest
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction