Maharashtra Board HSC Class 12 board exam results to be announced at 1pm on July 16
- MSBSHSE likely to announce the result of class 12 board exams at 1pm on 16 July
- The board will declared the SSC or class 10 board results by the end of July.
- Once declared the students will be able to access results on http://mahresult.nic.in/. Students can also check their results at mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Check Business Insider for the latest news and updates.
The Maharashtra Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is likely to announce the result of class 12 board exams at 1pm on 16 July, according to media reports. Whereas, according to Shakuntala Kale, MSBSHSE chairperson, the board will declared the SSC or class 10 board results by the end of July.
Once declared the students will be able to access results on http://mahresult.nic.in/. Students can also check their results at mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in.
Here’s how to check your result via website
- Go to the official website at http://mahresult.nic.in/
- Click on the MSBSHE HSC Result 2020 link.
- Enter your roll number and other details.
- Click on Submit.
- You will now be able to view your score.
- You can also download or print your results.
How to check results via SMS
AdvertisementTo get results via SMS students will have to type MH<exam name> <Seat No.> and send it to 57766.
The class 12 board exams were conducted between February 19 and March 18 this year. However, the results were delayed due to coronavirus pandemic. Over 14 lakh students participated in the board exams.
Jio Glass – Akash Ambani and Isha Ambani announce Reliance’s latest product which offers holographic video calls
Wipro share price 16% increase leads to surge in Infosys share price too
- Vaccine will not be released for mass use unless proven immunogenic: Serum Institute
- After SBI, PNB brings in new rules to withdraw cash from ATMs
- Horlicks Protein Plus ropes in Akshay Kumar as its new brand ambassador
- Instagram's 'Live Rooms' is rolling out in India — allows four people to stream simultaneously
- Tech Mahindra's share price hits a new high as the company targets the $100 billion cloud opportunity and guns for 5G