MHT CET Law 2020 results to be declared today — Here’s how to check your scores
- Students who appeared for the MAH LLB 3 Year CET 2020 exam will be able to check the result on the official website of
- The exam for MHT CET Law 2020 was held on November 2 and 3.
- Here’s how to download and check your MHT CET Law Result 2020.
Students who appeared for the MAH LLB 3 Year CET 2020 exam will be able to check the result on the official website of Maharashtra CET Cell.
Here’s how to check and download MHT CET Law Result 2020:
AdvertisementStep 1: Go on to Maharashtra CET Cell website i.e. http://cetcell.mahacet.org.
Step 2: Click on the 3 year LLB programme.
Step 3: Hit MHT CET Law Result 2020.
Step 4: Enter the necessary credentials in the fields.
Step 5: The result will appear on the screen, and the students can take a print out by hitting the print option on the screen.
The exam for MHT CET Law 2020 was held on November 2 and 3. Students who qualify the MHT CET Law exam will be eligible for the counselling round and thereafter for admissions into three year LLB programmes in government-aided colleges in Maharashtra.
The exams were earlier postponed earlier due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdowns in the country.
SEE ALSO: Dow surges above 30,000 for the first time as investors cheer transition to Biden administration
Markets hit record high — some experts say it is the final leg of the vaccine euphoria
- Brands like Burberry and Armani as well as online retail help Asia’s second richest man bag record retail profit
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly budget session between Feb 22-Mar 26
- Reliance Industries Oct-Dec 2020 earnings were below estimates
- Reliance Jio’s profit grows 15% but new subscribers are the lowest in 7 quarters
- Popular devotional singer Narendra Chanchal passes away at 80